Friday, June 3, 2011

U2

Two years of waiting for the concert, finally it was here! I loved every second of it. The Fray opened it for it, their lead singer looked like Lex Luthor to me. Though we hoped for warm weather it was windy and cold. Mr. Incredible had to buy an overpriced sweatshirt because he was cold. I thought taking the light rail was going to take too long, so we drove a huge mistake that cost me $30 for parking. That is probably why all the people in the parking were tailgating and there were alot of RV campers getting their money worth in parking all day. I realized during the concert Bono is as old as my mother and even after back surgery he jumping and running. I was amazed by him! I was amazed at the security at invesco field they worked tirelessly to find all the people smoking illegally and found them.

No comments:

Post a Comment