Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bucklist:Colorado

I've done alot up here, but there is so much more to do. But still there are so many things to do.
1. Llama Run/Walk- doing it this year, I just got to get a llama
2. Lollipop Park looks better then lakeside and fun. I like Santa's workshop though even though Mr. Incredible says "its where amusement park rides go to retire."
3.Mesa Verde- cliffs love the look
4. Breckenridge sculpture fest
5. Banjo Billy bus ride-looks amazingly fun
6. Celestial Seasoning tour
7. Boulder Ice Cream Tour
8. Denver Botanic Gardens- I've been meaning to for a long time.
9. Cherry Blossom Feast-Loved the DC one
10. Root Down- Looks yummy and local
11. Denver Cupcakes-- yes it's sells out of the truck like the ice cream man as a child.
12. Estes Park
13. Dunes
14. Frozen Dead Guy Days
15. Fruit Cake Toss
16. Cherry Creek Gondola
17. Molly Brown House Christmas Victoria House
18. US Mint
19. Watching Wizard of OZ on the green in downtown Denver. Like screen on the green in DC's Mall.
20. Oatmeal Fest
I can't write all the hikes that I want to go on and the rafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment