Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hammonds Garage Sale + Parties Galore






Hammond's garage sales, it's my annual summer thing like black Friday. I do get there quite early. Friday their signage on the outside was confusing and I talked to three workers who had no clue that the sale was at or going on. It left me with bad taste in my mouth it was way too early. I went back on Saturday it was amazing as usual though prices went up inflation is a killer sometimes. I decided to do two things: make a candy bouquet for my friend moving to CA, and make Peanut's party about candy land or all things Denver. So I got lollipops galore at a cheap price and made the candy bouquet up top. Mr. Incredible and I had a sweet date at the candy store.


Birthday Party and Good-bye Party, sweet and bitter flavors, it was good and sad. The Asian food was awesome! Even though we missed the wild block party downtown we still heard the banging of the fireworks which the city funds its better then the fourth of July fireworks. It is amazing!












No comments:

Post a Comment