Friday, June 3, 2011

Art fest and Gin Blossoms

I watched all the movies in my house while I was sick. It was just gross doing nothing but hoping to get better! But we survived... Last friday, we went with our great friends L+P to the art festival. I was amazed by the many medias they used, it was an awesome to talk about what styles all of us liked. One of the unusual medias were butterflies they looked like the ones we saw in Costa Rica. It made me sad too!
Saturday we gardened as usual went to a grad party then off the Gin Blossoms concert at Day of Rock with D and C. It was amazing! I remembered all there big hits from the 90's. D and I were dancing and singing them all. Who wears a huge sombrero to a rock concert? The guy in front of us which blinded out view. Despite the sombrero, it was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment