Thursday, June 23, 2011

Gasoline and milk shoppe




Normally filling up your tank does not include getting milk at the same time. Yesterday it did. I have been told that there is a local milk shoppe but thought it would be embarrassing to ask my friend exactly where... after she had told me a while ago. I was to afraid that I would say the wrong words like gased milk( or leche con gas). Dumb... I know.

So we had made a meal for our friend that just recently had a baby, and were coming home. Mr. Incredible saw the milk shoppe off the road, we stopped got our gas and went in for milk. They carry Crest Farmers the kind that is at Sunflower Market and Royal Crest the delivery milk. Which in my option has the best chocolate milk ever and I thought you could only get through a door delivery. I was surprisingly wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment