Friday, June 3, 2011

88 drive in

Peanut is a runner so will not sit still at the theater and watch it without him adventuring around. So, we found out there is a drive in theater at commerce city. I was excited to have more fond memories like I did when I was a child. Though not all places have the weather for drive in theaters. Well, I looked up the theater reviews they were not so good on the snack bar or restrooms and customer service. When we went this week the customer service was good. Peanut loved the alien glow in the dark pop we got for him. Mr Incredible told me the snack bar was stinky, the box which the candy came in stunk up the car. But it was amazing to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 and Thor for $8 per person. I did not want to try out the restrooms, but if you want to be stuck in your car for two movies it is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment