Saturday, February 12, 2011

Moving and Winning







Last weekend, we helped some of our dear friends move their storage unit to go to AZ We will miss them alot. With Peanut strapped onto my back in the snow he does not like it as he used too. Which saddens me greatly, probably due to the fact that he wants to walk around on ice.

Peanut and I were sitting in car my friend's car warming up with my friend and her kiddo. Once their little eyes caught hold of their Daddies moving boxes out the window all cries broke loose. Wailing for Daddy was a long cry until my friend's sister came in with doughnuts, Peanut was happy to get the one with sprinkles he devoured that doughnut with vigor and was sad when Mommy throwout the mashed up mess after. We said our goodbyes to our friends with exchange promises of visiting and bluebell ice cream.
We went to Eco-politian one of the greatest eco-friendly children's store in the area. It was their 1st birthday celebration and they were giving away loads of stuff. Mr. Incredible won a package of Charlie's Soap with a bag, laundry powder and all-purpose cleaner bonus is it's made in a USA. Perfect timing because we had just ran out of all-purpose cleaner. So far I like it, it claims to clean up anything. Peanut will put that to the test!








No comments:

Post a Comment