Friday, January 21, 2011

Who knew crackers were so ponderous!

Our toilet supposedly got fixed, but it still bubbles and fills the bowl to the top-- at least it does not over flow. So this week Mr. Incredible went back to school for the long stretches of hours per day, that me and Peanut get to bond more. Love that kid! So I went to Peanut bedroom one morning to grab something and heard a thunk on the ground else where. Came in to the living room to find Peanut content eating Annie's cheddar bunnies one at a time from the box.


He then shook the contents of the box on top of him, giggled loudly while shoving some bunnies in his mouth. After that he put almost all the bunnies that were laying on the floor back in the box. I automatically thought to myself that I have somehow by example installed in my child's brain to clean the house. My ego on that principle was popped quickly. Peanut dumped all the bunnies on floor. I stopped him before he squashed them to powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment