Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holiday in the Park

For a few weeks since black Friday I lost my voice of course its the week that I have to call everyone it seems sounding like a dying frog croaking. Holiday in the Park at six flags over Texas was awesome it was cold weather but not too cold, we went with my Mom, and Lil' sista(Aunt M). The fatty- fried Twinkies and Smores were wonderful according to Lil' sista and Mr. Incredible I choose the soup choice with Mom.

Mom, Peanut and I sat and listened to performance of christmas music with hot chocolate. Peanut and Mom loved looking at the lights that were performing to the trans-Siberian orchestra. It's always magically fun when your with family. Of couse we pitied the Jackson 5 want-to-bes who were lip singing and wished we could have paid them to get off the stage ASAP. We were glad we could go with Mom and Lil' sista.

No comments:

Post a Comment