Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ice!



"We froze charlie brown" was the theme that Gaylord Ice! had this year. Nothing like 200 million pounds of water frozen kept in a building which tempture is 9 degrees to make you feel as if you were at the Chinese Ice Festival, the artists come every year-- it is amazing. I love that I don't have to freeze in the streets of China, to experience beautiful ice sculptures, but I get to put on a blue parka and see it. My Mom, big sista, Lil' sista, and niece Thunderstar were with us as we went through. I loved that they had a navitity in ice at the end. I missed the polars bears, birds and bridge sculptor this year. Peanut did not smile most of the time, probably because his face was cold. Crazy how they won't let you bring strollers and it took us over an hour and a half to get through the whole thing. Peanut is a heavy baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment