Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Black Friday

I have to admit, Black Friday is the most chaotic shopping day of the year and I love every minute of it. My sister in law whom we will call Princess and I woke up after about 4 hours of sleep to go shopping at 4:30 in the morning. We hit Kohls, target, the outlet stores. I got 70 % off at Children's Place and Ann Taylor loft. I got some great jeans for $12. According to New York times retailers gave average .25 cents cheaper on Friday then on Saturday, but I thought it was worth it. I got sales and the stores were only 10 minutes or less from each other. We shopped from 4:30 to 9 am and I brought donuts home for Mr. Incredible and the rest of the family that did not want to partake in the madness with Princess and I.

We went on a double date with Princess and my brother whom we will call Captain Awesome. We went to a mexican resturant where we were freezing being in the covered patio. We thawed out at Harry Potter 7, which as you know I'm a huge fan of the books. I thought the portrayal of the horcrux where Hermonine and Harry were nude glitter figures did not fit and it was lame. I also felt that the movie lost the storyline from the book which makes it brighter then the deathly situation that is the main theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment