Monday, November 5, 2012

Monster Mash

So went to my last photo from the heart seminar, actually loved it! I bought my photos to class and I was told to keep producing babies because they were beautiful and taking pictures! Ha! Then we went to Treat or Trick on the street in Littleton, and in front of Lola's Sugar Rush I was asked to interview on CNN because I'm an independent voter, Apparently the interviewer was not seasoned because the camera man was asking better questions. After a stop to shop in savory spice store and the evoo marketplace getting maple vinegar for some fall treats. We headed out to a party in Lakewood. Which was awesome! Then came back for our church party which was a bummer because it was overcrowded and Peanut was running a muck. So we left for home and skipped the trunker treat, and fought the traffic at aspen grove trick or treat. Sugar crazied and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment